24 CORE HORIZONTAL FIBRE ENCLOSURE KIT SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
Horizontal Type 24-48 Core Fiber Optical Joint Enclosure
- The enclosure casing is made of quality engineering plastics, and of good performance of anti-erosion against acid and alkali salt, anti-aging, as well as smooth appearance and reliable mechanical structure.
- The mechanical structure is reliable and has the performance of resisting wild environment and intensive climate changes and serious working environment.
- The protection grade reaches IP66.
- The closures are applicable to ribbon type optical cable and common optical cable.
- The splice trays inside the closure are turn-able like booklets, and have adequate curvature radius and space for winding optical fiber to make sure the curvature radius for optical winding 40mm.
- Each optical cable and fiber can be operated individually.
- The closure is of small volume, big capacity and convenient maintenance.
- The elastic rubber seal rings inside the closure are of good sealing and sweat-proof performance. The casing can be opened repeatedly without air leakage. No special tools are required.
- The operation is easy and simple. The air valve is provided for the closure and used to check the sealing performance.
- Seal performance: after the box is sealed, inflate to 100kPa inwards (inflation only apply to the models with the air hole), and then soak it in the water of normal temperature, after 15 minutes of steady observation, there is no bubble to overflow.
- Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between the metal work piece and the earth is greater than 20kMΩ.
- Pressurization: there is no breakdown or flashover under 15kVdc/1min between the metal work piece and the earth.
- The curvature radius of the fiber 40mm, without extra loss inside the splice tray.
- It can bear the axial tensile strength no less than 1000N.
- Lifetime: 25 years.
- Other performances are all in accordance with the requirement of standard YD/T814-1998.
- Dimensions ( L*W*H): 340x150x70 (mm)
- Maximum Capacity: Bundle – 96 Cores; Ribbon – 320 Cores.
- Cable Entrances: 2 In 2 Out
- Diameter of Cable: Φ5mm – Φ16mm.
- NO. of trays: 1-2
- Temperatures: -40ºC~+60ºC
- Humidity: ≤95% (at 40ºC)
- Air Pressure: 70kPa ~106kPa
Model NO. : GJS-H011
Number of Inlet/out Ports : 2 in 2 out
Weight (Excluding Outside Box) : 1500g-2000g
Fiber Counts : Bunchy:12-48 (Cores);Ribbon: Max. 72(Cores)
Diameter of Fiber Cable : 5mm-16mm
Material : PC
No. of Trays : 1-2
Sealing Method : Mechanical
Certrificate : ISO9001 RoHS
Transport Package :Package with Carton Box 10PCS Per Box Orequirement
Specification :ISO9001, ROHS,
Origin : Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
HS Code :885176229
Main accessories and special tools
|No.||Name of accessories||Quantity||Usage||Remarks|
|1||Heat shrinkable protective sleeve||Protecting fiber splices||Configuration as per capacity|
|2||Nylon tie||Fixing fiber with protective coat||Configuration as per capacity|
|3||Insulation tape||1 roll||Enlarging diameter of fiber cable for easy fixing|
|4||Seal tape||1 roll||Enlarging diameter of fiber cable which fits in with seal fitting||Configuration as per specification|
|5||Hanging hook||1 set||For aerial use|
|6||Earthing wire||1 piece||Putting through between earthing devices|
|7||Abrasive cloth||1 piece||Scratching fiber cable|
|8||Labeling paper||1 piece||Labeling fiber|
|9||Special wrench||3 pieces||Fixing bolts, tightening nut of reinforced core|
|10||Buffer tube||to be decided by customers||Hitched to fibers and fixed with FOST, managing buffer||Configuration as per requirement|
|11||Desiccant||1 bag||Put into FOSC before sealing for desiccating air.|