APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD 230V with Smart Connect(SMT2200IC) description
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Sequenced network shutdown and rebootCustomize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartConnectInnovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatibleEnables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Battery failure notification
Predictive failure notification.
Resettable circuit breakers
LED status indicators
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Disconnected battery notification
Intelligent battery management
Temperature-compensated battery charging
|Presentation||Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scalable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.|
|Lead time||Usually in Stock|
|Main Input Voltage||230 V|
|Other Input Voltage||220 V|
|Main Output Voltage||230 V|
|Other Output Voltage||220 V|
|rated power in W||1980 W|
|rated power in VA||2200 VA|
|Input Connection Type||IEC 320 C20|
Schuko CEE 7 / EU1-16P
|nb of power socket outlets||8 IEC 320 C13|
2 IEC Jumpers
1 IEC 320 C19
|number of rack unit||0U|
|number of cables||1|
|battery type||Lead-acid battery|
|provided equipment||USB cable|
|Number of power module filled slots||0|
|Number of power module free slots||0|
|product web sub-family||Cloud-enabled monitoring|
|net weight||50.2 kg|
|mounting preference||No preference|
|mounting mode||Not rack-mountable|
|two post mountable||0|
|input voltage limits||151…302 V adjustable|
|network frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz auto-sensing|
|harmonic distortion||Less than 5 %|
|Maximum configurable power in VA||2200 VA|
|Maximum configurable power in W||1980 W|
|Transfer time||6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum|
|UPS type||Line interactive|
|Wave type||Sine wave|
|output frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz sync to mains|
|acoustic level||45 dBA|
|heat dissipation||275 Btu/h|
|operating altitude||0…10000 ft|
|ambient air temperature for operation||0…40 °C|
|ambient air temperature for storage||-15…45 °C|
|storage altitude||0.00…15240.00 m|
|relative humidity||0…95 %|
|storage Relative Humidity||0…95 %|
|additional information||Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage|
|number of battery filled slots||0|
|number of battery free slots||0|
|Battery recharge time||3 h|
|number of battery replacement quantity||1|
|battery life||3…5 year(s)|
|Battery power in VAH||783 VAh runtime|
|battery charger power||260 W rated|
|alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays|
|control panel||Multifunction LCD status and control console|
|Emergency power off||Yes|
|Surge energy rate||365 J|
|noise suppression||Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Package 1 Weight||61.9 kg|
|Package 1 Height||69.9 cm|
|Package 1 width||38.1 cm|
|Package 1 Length||76.2 cm|
|Number of Units in Package 3||9|
|Warranty||3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery, optional on-site warranties available, optional extended warranties available|
There are no reviews yet.