APC Smart-UPS C 1500VA LCD 230V with SmartConnect (SMC1500IC)description
Output power capacity
Nominal Output Voltage
Nominal Input Voltage
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- LCD Status DisplayProvides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- SmartConnectInnovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Intelligent battery management
Disconnected battery notification
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
LED status indicators
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Battery failure notification
Predictive failure notification.
Resettable circuit breakers
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
Output Voltage Distortion
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
Other Output Voltages
Input voltage range for main operations
Other Input Voltages
Batteries & Runtime
Typical recharge time
Expected Battery Life (years)
Battery Charge Power (Watts)
Communications & Management
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
Master Carton Units
Units per Pallet
Operating Relative Humidity
Storage Relative Humidity
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
Online thermal dissipation
There are no reviews yet.