C TEC 2 ZONE FP FIRE PANEL, NON-EXPANDABLE SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Robust metal enclosure c/w lift off lid & heavy-duty base connections.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Ancillary connections for repeaters and other system add-ons including fault relay modules, fire relay modules, sounder delay relay modules, sounder extender kits, etc).
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
|Compatibility||Designed to comply with the requirements of BS5839-4 (for head-out monitoring use 1 x BF378M module per zone).|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Internal power supply||27V nominal.|
|Total output current limited to||800mA @ 230V.|
|Quiescent current||40mA (with no mains supply, fault beeper muted, no aux. output connections, EOL devices and resistors only fitted to detector and sounder loops).|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA connected in series.|
|No. of detector zone circuits||2 (Max. length per circuit is 500m). Additional Zones cannot be added to this panel. For head out monitoring 1 x BF378M is required per Zone.|
|Call point resistor value||470 to 680Ω.|
|Max. devices per detector zone||20 detectors (max. detector current 2mA). No limit for manual call points.|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits||2 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).|
|EOL resistor value||6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).|
|Max. sounder output current||800mA (to all outputs). Outputs are fused at 1A.|
|Auxiliary relays||1 x onboard relay (1A, 30 VDC, follows sounders). Additional relays available via optional expansion looms (FF374FR, FF374FDR & FF374DT).|
|Open collector outputs||Available via optional expansion loom FF374X.|
|Auxiliary inputs||Available via optional expansion loom FF374X.|
|Indicators||Mains on; Zone Fire; Zone Fault; Sounder Fault; Battery/Power Supply Fault; O/C fault; S/C fault; Zone isolated; Engineer Test selected.|
|Controls||Reset; Resound; Test Zone Lamps; Evacuate; Silence Alarm Sounders; Silence Fault Sounders; Revert to S/C equals Fire; OMT, Zone Isolate. Keyswitch.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||322 W x 267 H x D 92mm.|
|Construction & finish||Metal lid and base.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Notes||Repeater info: Up to 3 repeaters per main. 5 cores plus 1 per zone. Max. cable length 200m.|
Victor Rono –
C TEC 2 Zone FP fire panel, non-expandable is worth the price