CCTV DC POWER JACKS SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
What is a DC in jack?
A DC connector (or DC plug, for one common type of connector) is an electrical connector for supplying direct current (DC) power.
How does it work
The jack typically receives power and is mounted in the appliance, either on a PCB or in the chassis. The plug is most often located on the electrical cord and supplies power from the power supply.
A receptacle is also mounted on a power cord and receives power from a mating plug. CCTV DC power jack adapter,the DC wire is used in places where self-generation of power takes place like solar panels or batteries.
The DC wires are mostly double insulated because they are mostly Related products used for outdoor applications. The current carrying capability of DC cable is better than the AC cable.
Why are DC cables thicker?
A DC cable only has to resist the steady measured DC voltage and therefore has a certain thickness. An AC cable of the same nominal voltage, has to resist peak to peak voltage, which is about 1.414 times the equivalent DC voltage. Therefore, it would be assumed that its insulation would be thicker
- Male 2.1×5.5mm DC Power Cable Jack Adapter Connector
- Reliable connect, good performance
- Simply & Professional appearance for power cabling
- Plug and play.
- 2.1 x 5.5mm CCTV Camera DC Power Plug Connector.
- DC Power Plug with plastic construction and strain relief.
- This 2.1 x 5.5mm Power Plug features one power connector end DC plug male to another end terminal for CCTV camera connected.
- It is a perfect solution for those who want to make custom power cable.
- This CCTV Camera DC Power Connector will provide a great connection.
- Internal diameter of the plug: 2.1mm
- External diameter of the plug: 5.5mm
- It measures approx. 1.5″ long, 0.55″ wide, 0.5″ thick.