Cisco CP-8851-K9= 8851 IP Phone Specifications and Details
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that combines high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration for personal mobile devices to support midsize to large enterprise businesses.
IP Phones for a variety of needs
The 8800 Series is ideal for knowledge workers, administrative and executive staff. It works well in open workspaces, large conference rooms and executive offices and with actively mobile workers within a campus. Choosing two user experiences adds flexibility.
More phones, more options
Select models support 720p HD desktop video collaboration, telephony feature integration with personal mobile devices, optional key expansion modules and wired/wireless expansion microphones for conference rooms.
Simple, cost-effective administration
Flexible deployment options help you cut costs and maximize your investment. Remote workers get single sign-on access with Cisco Expressway. Latest encryption secures communications. Cisco EnergyWise helps reduce costs in off-work hours.
About this item
- The product is only compatible with Cisco.
- Features a 5 inch 24 bit color widescreen display with 800 x 480 pixel 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Full duplex speakerphone for handsfree placing and receiving of calls
- Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66 ft [20m] range) is supported.
- This unit is Powered over Ethernet (PoE); optional AC adapter not included.
|Product Dimensions||16 x 3 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Item model number||CP-8851-K9=|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer||CISCO SYSTEMS – ENTERPRISE|
There are no reviews yet.