CAT 6 UTP ETHERNET CABLE EASENET
CAT 6 UTP ETHERNET CABLE 305M EASENET, UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR (UTP) CABLE IS BY FAR THE MOST POPULAR CABLE AROUND THE WORLD. UTP CABLE IS USED NOT ONLY FOR NETWORKING BUT ALSO FOR THE TRADITIONAL .
The Easenet Cat6 Indoor Ethernet Cable provides a low-cost solution for Creating reliable Cabling for Data Transmission, Voice and video applications as well as POE Requirements.
Easenet Cat 6 LAN- UTP cable is designed with a pair separator to ensure minimal cross talk. Thus, ensuring higher signal speed and quality.
Ethernet Easenet utp cable features;
- Operates at a bandwidth up to 100 Mhz.
- Comply with cat6 specifications
- Has 4-pair shielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline confirmed by a 15-year quality guarantee;
- parameters far exceeding the requirements for Category 6;
- preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the final product;
- meter markers, deviation less than 0.5%;
- solid wires of 0.54 mm diameter (23 AWG);
- wire insulation made of homogeneous, highly-insulating, volume-colored HDPE: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue;
- insulated wires twisted in pairs as above, additionally screened;
- the screened pairs twisted together;
- sheath made of gray PVC, outer diameter of 6.1 mm.