FTTH OFC TERMINATION BOX FAT-12A SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
FTTH OFC Termination Box FAT-12A provides a high density wall-mounted or pole-mounted solution for next-generation networks, which aims to provide and manage fiber Splitter in a limited space. It is designed for the FTTH(Fiber To The Home) or FTTB(Fiber To The Building) with protective housing for all the passive fiber equipments installed inside.
FTTH termination box FAT-12A is designed to perform in the most rigorous customer applications. It can hold up to 12 subscribers and ensure fast and easy installation.
- Water-proof design with IP-65 Protection level.
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend capacity.
- Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- The capacity of fiber up to 24 ports(LC) or 12 ports(SC).
- FC, SC or LC adapters are available.
- 1×4, 1×8 PLC Splitter can be installed as an option.
- Efficient cable management.
- Burglar-proof padlock.
- 12 ports cable entrance for the drop cable.
|Material||Size||Max Capacity||Empty Weight||Loaded Weight||Color|