FIBER SPLICE PROTECTOR 45MM SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
2.5mm 45mm (Popular) Fiber Optic Fusion Splice Protector Sleeves Clear Heat Shrinkable Tube
Fiber optic fusion splice sleeve OD2.5mm L45mm – 1000pcs.
On this auction we offer you premium quality fiber optic fusion splice protector sleeves, diameter after shrinkage 2.5mm, lengths: 45mm, The product tested and positively evaluated by many customers. Stiffness of connection and quickness of assembly are the basic advantages of this solution.
- Whole length:45mm
- Outer diameter after recovery: OD2.5 mm +/- 0,1mm
- Hole diameter before recovery: OD1,5 mm
- Pin material: SUS304 (high quality stainless steel)
- Pin diameter: OD 1.2 mm
- Minimum installation temperature: 110°C
- Max installation time: 60 seconds
- Standard color: Clear
- Compliant norms: UL224,MIL-I-23053, GR-1380–CORE, ZN-96 TPSA-006
- Clear sleeve make it easy to detect splice before shrinkage
- Easily use and avoid any damages to the optical fiber during installation
- Moisture resistant for environmental protection
- Consist of a rod of reinforcing the splice, heat fusion tubing and cross-linked polyolefin.
- To rebuild the coating of fiber to provide mechanical strength at the fusion joint area and keep optical transmission properties
Protect Fiber Fusion Points
Clear sleeve make it easy to detect splice before shrinkage. The fiber optic heat shrink tubes is tight and the metal support maintains its strength to prevent the fiber from breaking at the splice. Smooth deburred stainless steel reinforcing member ends decrease the risk of fiber damage during installation.
Durable and Weather Resistance
Made from “Full hard” stainless steel of 304 grade and is ground at the edges before polishing to make it completely burr free to avoid rupturing during shrinking, 304 grade gives better Moisture & corrosion resistance,even in coastal environment. Resistant to heat shocks,no cracking dripping or flowin.
Operating temperature: -45°C to +100°C; Minimum fully recovery temperature:120°C
Compliant norms: UL224,MIL-I-23053, GR-1380-CORE, ZN-96 TPSA-006
Inner Tube Diameter: 1.3mm; Outer Diameter: 2.6mm; Length: 45mm.
Consist of a rod of reinforcing the splice, heat fusion tubing and cross-linked polyolefin, to provide mechanical strength at the fusion joint area and keep optical transmission properties. Easily use and avoid any damages to the optical fiber during installation, Airproof configuration keeping the splice point’s good resistance of humidity and temperature.
|9.84 x 7.87 x 1.97 inches
|Item model number
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Country of Origin