FIBRE CASSETTE BLACK SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
- Each pre-terminated splice cassette includes splice holder(s), cable retention holder(s),
40mm splice shrink sleeves, fiber pigtails, and a populated adapter plate.
- Designed to terminate up to 24-fibers.
- Splice blocks include a patent-pending double sided access, designed to hold 12 splice sleeves.
- Clear cover allows for quick and easy visual inspection.
- Backward compatible to most of our standard 600 series rack, wall, and zone fiber enclosures.
- Fits a variety of cable applications, including tight buffered, fiber units, micro–distribution, and loose tube.
- Removable adapter plate creates an easier installation experience and quicker cable management.
- New latch design for inserting into fiber enclosure – no “push-pin” holders needed.
- Optional MTP/MPO trunk cable entry.
- FSCS-CCH Adapter Assembly Module enables OCC 600-Series Cassettes and Adapter Plates to be compatible with CCH style enclosures.
- Telecommunications Closets
- Data Centers
- Customer Premise
- Local Area Networks
- Wide Area Networks
- Remote Terminals
- Distributed Antenna Systems (Das)