Grandstream Enterprise IP Phone GS-GXP 2140 (4.3 Inch Color Display POE) Specifications and details
The customizable GXP2140 brings a rich and vibrant display, and call control to the medium to high-volume call user. This device provides the perfect balance for the call-intensive user’s desktop, with its 4 lines, 5 programmable soft keys and feature-loaded call controls. Its 4.3” color LCD display creates a high-quality user experience, and its dual Gigabit PoE ports, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth makes the GXP2140 highly versatile as well.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
The GXP2140 is a Linux-based device with 4 lines, Gigabit ports to guarantee the fastest possible connection speeds, 5 XML programmable soft keys for customization and 5-way voice conferencing to keep business users in-touch.
By being compatible with Grandstream’s GXP2200EXT extension module, the GXP2140 can offer users up to 160 speed-dial/BLF keys by combining up to 4 GXP2200EXTs to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls.
HD audio and a 4.3″ color LCD screen create high-quality calls and built-in Bluetooth support allows for use of Bluetooth headsets and transferring of phonebook and calls from paired mobile devices.
This Enterprise IP phone also features Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and a built-in USB port. The GXP2140 is perfect for Enterprise & SMB customers with the need for quality and versatility in their desktop communications.(Power Supply Not included)
The Grandstream Enterprise IP Phone GS-GXP 2140 offers a high-quality communication experience with its:
- 4.3 Inch Color Display: Clear and intuitive interface for easy navigation.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): Convenient and streamlined installation.
- 4 Lines: Manage multiple calls and contacts efficiently.
- HD Audio: Crisp and clear sound quality for conversations.
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Connect with mobile devices and headsets.
- Built-in VPN: Enhanced security for remote access.
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF): Monitor the status of colleagues.
- Speed Dial Keys: Quickly access frequently dialed numbers.
- Advanced Call Features: Call park, transfer, conference, and more for productive communication.
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets