Grandstream GWN7605LR WiFi Access Point Description
The GWN7605LR is equipped with a controller-less distributed network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. The GWN7605LR is also supported by GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. Powered by market leading technology for advanced QoS, fast roaming, mesh networks, captive portals, support for 100+ concurrent clients and dual Gigabit network ports, the GWN7605LR is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for low-latency jitter-sensitive real-time applications (such as voice/video-over-Wi-Fi devices & applications) in low-to-medium indoor and outdoor user density scenarios.
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2×Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MUMIMO with beam-forming technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 250-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown
- Flexibilty of 2 detachable/ changeable antennas for different application scenarios
- Embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management, & GWN Manager offers on-premise software AP management
See product datasheet
There are no reviews yet.