Grandstream Networks GXV3240 IP Video Phone for Android Specifications and details
The Grandstream Networks GXV3240 Video Phone for Android delivers a powerful voice, video and multimedia business communications experience to keep workers in-touch and up-to-date. Provide users with the benefits of a desk phone and tablet in one hybrid solution with this intuitive and customizable multimedia workstation. Additional features include integrated Bluetooth for pairing of headset and mobile devices for contact book/calendar exchange and call transferring, Gigabit ports, integrated WiFi, and more.
In addition to its value as an IP voice and video phone, the GXV3275 is also a great addition to any IP surveillance or door access solution. Pair it with the GDS, Grandstream’s Door Phone or third-party devices, SIP door openers or IP cameras to allow users to control these third-party devices in an office or apartment right from the GXV3275. From a surveillance standpoint, the GXV3275 can make and receive SIP video calls from IP surveillance cameras for security alerts/alarms or for checking a camera’s live video feed.
- 6 lines 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports and integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- 1 megapixel CMOS camera
- 4.3 inch (480×272) capacitive touch screen
- Runs Android version 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, mini-HDMI output for connection to TV monitor, EHS for Plantronics headsets
- Create an Android app for your business to run on the GXV3240 using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK tool kit
There are no reviews yet.