HikVision microSDXC™/16G//Class 10 and UHS-I / TLC Description
- Best to work with Hikvision cameras with MicroSD slot.
- Optimized by Hikvision storage system, it is compatible with more products than traditional SD (TF) cards.
- High Performance, Lower price compared to the cards with the same TLC NAND.
- Fully satisfies the requirements of lite storage.
- High Compatibility
- Ultra-Strong Adaptability
- Waterproof, shockproof, X-ray proof, and wide temperature range.
- Capacity: 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB
- Complies to SD specifications version 3.00
- Voltage operating: 2.7~3.6V.
- Targeted for portable and stationary applications
- Greater Performance Choices
- Bus Speed Mode:
- Default Speed (DS-) mode: 3.3V signaling, frequency up to 25MHz, up to 12.5MB/sec
- HS-High Speed mode: 3.3V signaling, frequency up to 50MHz, up to 25MB/sec
- SDR12-1.8V signaling, frequency up to 25MHz, up to 12.5MB/sec
- SDR25-1.8V signaling, frequency up to 50MHz, up to 25MB/sec
- SDR50-1.8V signaling, frequency up to 100MHz, up to 50MB/sec
- SDR104-1.8V signaling, frequency up to 208MHz, up to 104MB/sec
- DDR50-1.8V signaling, frequency up to 50MHz, sampled on both clock edges, up to 50MB/s
- Switch function command supports Bus Speed Mode, Command System, Drive Strength, and future functions.
- Password protection (CMD42-LOCK_UNLOCK)
- Sophisticated system for error recovery including a powerful ECC
- Global Wear Leveling
- Power management for low power operation
|Product Dimensions||5 x 4 x 0.1 inches|
|Item Weight||1 ounces|
|Date First Available||January 14, 2020|
There are no reviews yet.