HONEYWELL 1250G-2USB-1 BARCODE SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
This barcode scanner aggressively reads linear barcodes up to 58.4 cm (23 in) away, making the job more comfortable and productive for your team. And the scanner is quick to switch to hands-free scanning with the included stand.
The Voyager 1250g single-line laser scanner combines the Voyager series’: proven performance with extended depth of field to make scanning out-of-reach items a breeze.The ability to read barcodes up to 58.4 cm (23 in) away will make the job much more comfortable for your workers –: for example, when your cashiers reach to scan larger items left in shopping carts, and your inventory takers scan products stored high atop shelves.The 1250g scanner is easy to use and efficient, so your team can be at its best. It’:s optimized to scan linear barcodes fast –: even poorly printed and damaged codes. That’:s important because it minimizes the need for manual data entry. And that leads to increased productivity and fewer errors.Speaking of productivity, the 1250g scanner’:s stand lets you take advantage of hands-free scanning for those applications that benefit from being able to use both hands.We’:ve also made installation quick and plug-and-play easy. Simply plug the device’:s cable into your host system and the 1250g scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface. No programming barcodes to scan. No hassle.
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Extended Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 13 mil bar codes from as far away as 17.6 inches (447 mm).
- Remote MasterMindTM Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
- Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications.
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simpli es set up with quick and easy stand assembly: automatic in-stand detection and configuration: increases throughput with true object detection.
- CodeGate®: Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- Gun Shape
- Extended Depth of Field
- Ergonomic Design
- Automatic Interface Detection
- 2.3 x 6.6 x 2.9 in
6 x 16.8 x 7.4 cm
- Standard range SR
- Single Scan Line
Depth of Field
- 0 – 17.6 in
- 0 – 75000 lux
Host System Interface
- 1D Laser
- 5 V DC
- 0.7 W
- 32 – 104 °F
- 0 – 40 °C
- 5 – 95 %
Storage Temperature Range
- – 20 – 60 °C
- – 4 – 140 °F
- 30 1.5 m 5 ft drops to concrete
- 5 yr
Power Connector Type
Victor Rono –
Honeywell 1250G-2USB-1 Barcode Scanner is very accurate and fast