KRONE TOOL Specifications and details
Push Down Krone Tool IDC/Network CAT5 & Telephone Insertion
This tool is designed for installing wires into Cat5e faceplates, telephone sockets and Patch Panels.
Includes tool ends for cutting, striping and inserting.
- Three Functions: crimp, cut and strip, makes network installation all that easy
- Terminates wire and cuts off excess, easy to use
- Integrated spring loaded bladed cuts of excess automatically
- Main tool for pushing wires fully into tight spaces
- The small device includes a small hook to remove any existing wires from a socket, as well as a small blade to cut and strip wires to a desired length,
- Suitable for all CW1308 telecoms, Cat 3, 4 5e and 6 networking cables
- Small and compact, easily stored and transported
1 x Push Down Krone Tool
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.19 x 2.05 x 1.26 inches|
|Item model number||43239-203464|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
There are no reviews yet.