LC Adapter Duplex SM Specifications And Details
This compact device is designed to join cables or connectors between two fiber lines. The integrated, ceramic alignment sleeve within each precision adapter keeps the ferrules of the two cables being mated aligned perfectly which helps to ensure reliable data transmission and prevents dB loss. In addition to their low insertion and back reflection loss, the adapters/couplers also yield great interchangeability, high repeatability and excellent rub resistance.
This convenient accessory provides a secure, durable long-term or temporary solution that is easy to install and remove. They’re perfect for use in any Telecom (ODF, LAN, WAN) or CATV Network (FTTX, FTTH). They’re also ideal for use with Active Optical Devices and Test Equipment. The blue colored housing designates that they are intended for use with LC-UPC Singlemode Cabling. Our Fiber Optic Adapters/Couplers are available in a wide variety of connector types and configurations with different modes and polishes to satisfy any of your network requirements.
- Couplers can be used to join two LC Duplex Fiber Optic Cables together
- Insert the LC connectors and lock the mating cables into place without the use of tools
- Alignment sleeve keeps the ferrules of the two cables aligned perfectly to ensure steady data transmission and prevents dB loss
- Versatile design accommodates two Simplex LC Connectors or one Duplex LC Connector
- Durable single-body construction provides long service
|Package Dimensions||2.6 x 2.4 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.81 ounces|
|Item model number||lc-lc-dx-sm-adp–pk5|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer||Ultra Spec Cables|