LC/PC-SC/PC 1M MM OM2 DUPLEX FIBRE PATCH CORD SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
The LC/PC-SC/PC Fiber Patch Cord Duplex MM OM2 0.9mm 1m Orange from Fibre2EU is a Duplex patch cord with LC/PC connector at one side and a SC/PC connector at the other one. Fiber patch cords are a type of cables that have two connectors on both ends. Optic patch cords can come in simplex (1 fiber), duplex (2 fibers) or in MPO (12 fibers). The connectors on both sides of the patch cord, allow it to be quickly connected to another device such as an optical switch or other telecommunications/computer device.
LC/PC-SC/PC Fiber Patch Cord Duplex MM OM2 0.9mm 1m Orange provides high reliability and flexibility for different industries. The line fiber optic cable assemblies and stringent manufacturing the process ensures the excellent optical performance for the patch cords with traceable data.
- Bend Insensitive Fibre & 7.5mm Min. Bend Radius
- Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule Optimum IL and RL. (IL ≤0.3 dB RL≥60 dB )
- Flexible and Abrasion-resistant LSZH Jacket, Durable for Indoor Use
- Backward Compatible with 62.5/125 Fibre Cables
- Designed for 1000BASE-SX Networks Applications
- Compliant to IEC-61754 and TIA-604 (FOCIS)
|Fiber Type (ITU)||OM2 G.651.1||Jacket Material||LSZH|
|FO Connector Type 1||LC||FO Polish Connector 1||PC|
|FO Connector Type 2||SC||FO Polish Connector 2||PC|