LC SM 1M G652D LSZH TIGHT BUFFER PIGTAIL SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
The LC/PC Fiber Pigtail Simplex OS2 G.652.D 0.9mm 1 m LSZH Yellow from Fibre2EU is a Fiber Pigtails with a LC /PC connector. Fiber optic pigtail is a type of cable that is made of a connector at one end, and loose wires on the other. The pigtail connector side is used to link the equipment, while the pigtail side made of loose wires that are melted in order to be connected to the fiber cable. Pigtails can be single-mode or multi-mode, which can be accompanied by terminations like SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, MT-RJ, and others. It is normally used within the wall or rack mounted patch panel.
LC/PC Fiber Pigtail Simplex OS2 G.652.D 0.9mm 1 m LSZH Yellow provides high reliability and flexibility for different industries. The line fiber optic cable assemblies and stringent manufacturing the process ensures the excellent optical performance for the pigtails with traceable data.
- Fiber optic pigtails provide a fast way to make communication devices in the field. They are designed, manufactured and tested to meet your most stringent mechanical and performance specifications.
- Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule Optimum IL and RL. (IL ≤0.3 dB RL≥60 dB )
- 0.9mm cable available for high density splicing applications.
- Tight buffer pigtail for ease of splicing.
- Lose tube / tight tube optional.
|Fiber Type (ITU)||OS2 G.652.D||Jacket Material||LSZH|
|FO Connector Type 1||LC||FO Polish Connector 1||PC|