Lexar NS100 512GB 2.5” SATA III Internal SSD, Up to 550MB/s Read (LNS100-512RBNA) Specifications and Details
Improve your existing system’s performance with the Lexar® NS100 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) solid-state drive (SSD). This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers turning your old computer from dinosaur to dynamo with read speeds of up to 550MB/s. It is also cooler, quieter, and uses less battery life than a traditional hard disk drive.
With the NS100 SSD you can save time and money by upgrading your laptop or PC. With improved performance and read speeds of up to 550MB/s, it will make boot-ups, data transfers and application load times a breeze.
The NS100 SSD gets rid of your computers performance anxiety from having an old traditional hard drive and allows it to take center stage with more speed and storage space than ever had before
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NS100 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s more durable and less likely to fail. Add to that, it’s shock and vibration resistant and you’ve got one robust and reliable SSD to safely store and render your large-sized data, photos, and 4K videos
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs,facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
Interface : 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s)
Performance : 128GB – 256GB —sequential read up to 520MB/s
Operating Temperature : 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature : -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
Dimension (L x W x H) : 69.85mm x 100.2mm x 7mm / 2.75” x 3.94” x 0.28”
Weight : 34g
Warranty : Limited warranty
Shock Resistant : 1500 G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
Vibration Resistant : 10~2000 Hz, 1.5mm, 20 G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
TBW : 2TB: 960TB, 1TB: 480TB, 512GB: 240TB, 256GB: 120TB, 128GB: 60TB
DWPD : 2TB: 0.46,1TB: 0.46, 512GB: 0.46, 256GB: 0.46
- Up to 550MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis (X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- Security safeguards, by their nature, are capable of circumvention. Lexar does not guarantee data will be 100% secure from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
- Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Product appearance, performance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.