LIGHTSYS LCD KEYPAD SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
Lightsys LCD Keypad for Alarm Security Systems. Graphic LCD keypad with or without proximity reader. Compatible with LightSYS and all ProSYS panels.
The user-friendly LightSYS LCD/LCD Proximity keypad enables the simple operation and programming of the LightSYS and ProSYS security systems.
Designed with your convenience in mind, the LightSYS LCD/LCD Proximity keypad offers a user-friendly interface that simplifies the operation and programming of both the LightSYS and ProSYS security systems. Whether you’re a homeowner or a professional installer, this intuitive keypad empowers you to effortlessly manage your security system settings with ease.
Navigating the intricacies of modern security systems has never been more straightforward. With the LightSYS LCD/LCD Proximity keypad, you gain access to a world of possibilities at your fingertips. From arming and disarming your system to customizing security parameters, this keypad streamlines the entire process, putting you in control of your security.
Furthermore, the inclusion of proximity technology adds an extra layer of convenience. No need to fumble for a key or remember complex codes; simply present your proximity key for seamless access and interaction with your security system.
Using the Proximity Tag
The proximity tag, used with the proximity LCD keypad (RP432 KPP) is correctly used by applying it within a 4 cm distance from the front of the keypad bottom, as shown at right.
Ordering Information Model Description
- RP432 KP LightSYS LCD Keypad
- RP432 KPP LightSYS LCD Keypad with Proximity 13.56MHz
- RP200KT 10 prox keytags (13.56MHz)
- Current consumption
- RP432 KP
- RP432 KPP
- 13.8V +/-10%, 48 mA typical/52 mA max.
- 13.8V +/-10%, 62 mA typical/130 mA max.
- Main panel connection 4-wire BUS, up to 300 m (1000 ft) from Main Panel
- Dimensions 153 x 84 x 28 mm (6.02 x 3.3 x 1.1 inch)
- Operating temperature -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Prox. RF frequency 13.56MHz
- Complies with EN 50131-3 Grade 2 Class II
|Intruder Alarms>Intruder alarm system control panels & accessories
|LightSYS LCD Keypad
|Control Panels & Accessories
|The LightSYS is a LCD Keypad. It is compatible with LightSYS and all ProSYS panels.