LINKSYS WAP300N N300 DUAL-BAND WIRELESS ACCESS POINT SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
UP TO N150 + N150 MBPS SPEED
Create a new wireless network or upgrade your existing one to reliable Wireless-N.
SELECTABLE DUAL BAND (2.4 + 5 GHZ)
Operates on either band to help avoid interference
4 MODES OF OPERATION
Experience maximum wireless flexibility with this 4-in-1 access point, range extender, media connector, and bridge.
TWO DETACHABLE ANTENNAS
Increase the wireless signal range in your home.
The versatile Wi-Fi access point can be set for any of the following functions, and reset as needed:
- For a wider wireless range, connect the N300 Wireless Access Point to your router via Ethernet cable.
- The N300 connected to the router will communicate with access points in other rooms across your home or home office.
- Those access points will connect to your wired network – so you have a wider wired network without adding any more wires to your home.
- To give multiple wired devices the power of an extended wired network, add a network switch.
2.Wi-Fi Access Point
- Extend your home network and reduce dead spots by adding Wi-Fi capabilities to your wired network.
- Simply connect the access point to your router or other wired internet adapter, and place it where you need a wireless boost.
- For even greater flexibility and range, use along with a Powerline adapter (pictured, sold separately), which uses your home’s electrical wiring to transmit internet signals.
3.Wi-Fi Media Connector
- Connect wired TVs, gaming consoles, media streaming devices, or Desktop computers, to your wireless network.
- Connect the WAP300N to your device via Ethernet cable, and experience a powerful Wireless-N connection.
- A direct, wired connection makes for more reliable streaming and gaming.
- Increases your Wi-Fi coverage by repeating the wireless signal of your router.
- Configuration is easy through a web-based setup interface.
- Works with any router.
- Model Name:
- Network Standards:
- IEEE 802.11b
- has IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n
- Radio Frequency Bands:
2.4 & 5Ghz
1x 10/100 Ethernet, Power
Power, Wi–Fi Protected Setup, Ethernet, Wireless
Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Reset, Power (European Models only)
- Operating Temperature:
32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- Storage Temperature:
-4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)
- Operating Humidity:
10 to 80% Noncondensing
- Max. Link Rate:
- Windows XP 32/64 ,Windows Vista 32/64
- Compatible with Windows 7 32/6 ,Windows 8 32/64
- Windows 8,1 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard ,Mac OS X 10.6.1 Snow Leopard
- Is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.9 Yosemite
- Linksys Wireless Access Point N300 Dual Band Multi-Purpose, WAP300N
- CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources
- Two Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter