LINKSYS WRT54GL WI-FI WIRELESS-G ROUTER SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
Linksys Open Source WiFi Wireless-G Broadband Router, Speeds up to (AC1200) 1.2Gbps – WRT54GL
Versatile Router Also Functions as Access Point and Switch
The Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G Router delivers the functionality of three network devices in one. When used as a wireless access point, the WRT54GL delivers wireless data transfer rates up to 54 Mbps, supporting Wireless-G and Wireless-B devices.
Full-duplex Fast Ethernet ports enable you to connect up to four wired Ethernet devices to scale your network to best fit your needs, while the router functionality ties your network together to share a high-speed cable or DSL connection securely throughout your home or office.
Open Source Firmware for Custom Configurations
While the Linksys WRT54GL comes with ready-to-use firmware that allows you to control and extend your network, open source, Linux-based firmware can also be modified to provide additional customization. With easy-to-find tools readily available online, you can transform the WRT54GL into a commercial-grade wireless device featuring enterprise-level functionality with minimal effort and minimal cost.
Wired Connections Expand Your Network
Equipped with four full-duplex Fast Ethernet ports, the WRT54GL allows you to further extend your network to fit your needs. For small networks, simply connect four computers directly to the router, or expand your wired access by connecting additional network hardware. The WRT54GL is designed to be physically stackable, allowing you to mount additional WRT54GL routers to further expand your network.
Security Features Provide a Safe Connection
Featuring a full suite of advanced security features, the Linksys WRT54GL provides you with a safe way to stay connected. A combination of WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall offer enhanced wireless security for your Wi-Fi connected devices, while Internet Access Restrictions enable you to limit Web usage in your home. Thanks to a convenient browser-based interface, configuring secure access is a simple task, allowing the whole family to surf with peace of mind.
Easy 1-2-3 Setup
Getting the WRT54GL up and running is simple. Just plug the router into a power source, connect it to your Internet modem and your computer or laptop, then run the Setup Wizard on the included CD-ROM and follow the instructions.
- Linux based Internet sharing Router with built in 4 port Switch and Wireless G Access Point
- Shares a single Internet connection (10/100 WAN) with 4 Ethernet wired (10/100 switched LAN ; Compliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g protocol; LEDs: Power, DMZ, WLAN, Ethernet (1, 2, 3, 4), Internet
- Max. Link Rate:54 Mbps; Has 2 External Antennas ; supports WPA2 standards for use of the available encryption regardless of client devices and features a built in SPI firewall to prevent potential attacks from the Internet
- Interface: Ethernet Port; Ports: 1x 10/100 WAN, 4x 10/100 Switched LAN, 1x Power; Dimensions 3.91 x 3.85 x 3.92 inches/ 99.5 x 97.8 x 99.6 millimeters
- Platform Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64 ; package includes router and no modem. Operating Humidity: 10 to 85 percent Non Condensing
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- 1x 10/100 WAN
- 4x 10/100
- Switched LAN
- 1x Power
- Ethernet (1, 2, 3, 4)
- 1x Reset Button
- 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- -4 to 158 F (-20 to 70 C)
- 10 to 85% Noncondensing
Max. Link Rate:
- 54 Mbps Platform
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista 32/64
Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Router, quick-start guide and setup software on CD-ROM, and Ethernet cable.