JP-5D-NJ/NJ-10 REPEATER ACCESSORY CABLE SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
【JP-5D-NJ/NJ-10】Connecting Repeater Common Accessory Cable 10m Jumper Wire
Why do you need to buy repeater/booster?
Cell phone becomes especially helpful when people get into critical situations. In case of emergency a timely call can save somebody’s life.
Unfortunately, there are still some places where they can find themselves “out of coverage” ,no signal at all… Usually those places are either too far from the cell phone base station or located inside underground constructions, for example:
1.Parking lots, tunnels
2.Big stores, office buildings
3.Cars, boats etc.
4.House in remote areas
How can repeater bring your mobile phone better signal?
- The outside antenna catches low signal from operator servicer’s base station and delivers it to cell phone repeater through the connection cable (coax).
- After the signal is accepted by the mobile repeater, this device amplifies it.
- Then this amplified signal goes through the connection cable (coax) to the inside antenna.
- And after that, the amplified signal transmits to your cell phone.
- Finally, your cell phone will get good signal, never on and off
A regular cell phone repeater consists of: (full kit)
- Outdoor antenna log periodic antenna(or wall mounted, yagi antenna)
- Indoor Omni ceiling antenna( panel antenna)
- Power adapter
- User manual
- Cell phone repeater
- 10 meters outdoor cable and 1 meter indoor cable
How should you install repeater (very easy and simple):
Step 1: Use your mobile phone to test signal strength outside house or on roof, -70dbm is the basic requirement (full bar).
Step 2 Install outdoor antenna in that location and keep adjusting, point it to signal tower station, try to get best signal.
Step3: Run outdoor coaxial cable into building in a convenient location to connect with signal repeater.
step 4: Mount your indoor antenna with signal repeater
step5: Power up signal repeater device to check the signal inside, moving outdoor antenna until you get satisfied signal.
Note: Connect outdoor (BTS) port with outdoor antenna, connect indoor ANT(MS) port with indoor antenna, outdoor antenna is mounted at a higher position. Both antennas should be 10 meters far away from each other at least.
Indoor and outdoor antenna must be separated by wall.