Logitech Zone Wired for MSFT – Graphite USB – 981-000870 description
open workspaces are often noisy environments, both locally and for anyone you’re chatting with on the other end of a call.
Zone Wired solves the ambient noise issue with noise-canceling dual mic technology that accurately suppresses distracting sounds like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers, and HVAC noise as close as 60 cm away. By isolating your voice from any acoustic clutter around you, this USB headset delivers superbly clearer calls and professional video meetings.
Zone Wired is lightweight, stylish and designed for all-day use. The Teflon-coated stainless steel headband features a silicone head cushion and memory-foam ear pads that provide a comfortable fit throughout the workday. The spiral-pattern ear cup design and speckled, braided cable on both sides of the headband complete a contemporary, professional appearance.
Microsoft® Teams certification ensures it’s super easy to launch the Teams app directly from Zone Wired with a single click. Intuitive in-line controls are always at your fingertips on the tangle-free cable to adjust volume, mute, answer/end/reject calls, and play/pause music. The mic boom features a flip-to-mute function that provides immediate privacy any time and LED indicators on the controller provide at-a-glance confirmation of key functions.
Access Zone headset controls on your computer with Logi Tune for Desktop, a mini app that works unobtrusively on your screen for uninterrupted video collaboration. The app provides full EQ and sidetone control, quickly tests mic/speaker audio levels, and lets you set mic gain at whatever volume works best for you. Plus easily download firmware updates.
- Height: 165.93 mm
- Width: 179.73 mm
- Depth: 66.77 mm
- Weight: 211 g
- Height: 65.84 mm
- Width: 65.84 mm
- Depth: 18.75 mm
- Height: 21.5 mm
- Width: 16.5 mm
- Depth: 7.9 mm
- Depth: 190 cm
- Windows, Mac, or Chrome™ based computer with available USB-C or USB-A port. Functionality for mobile devices with USB-C depends on the device.
- Main Mic: Uni-directional
- Secondary Mic: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 100-16 kHz
- Main Mic: -48 dBV/Pa
- Secondary Mic: -40 dBV/Pa
- Frequency response (music mode): 20-16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB±3 dB at 1000 Hz @30 mW,1 cm
- Driver size: 40 (mm)
- Driver impedance: 32 Ohm
- Audio compliance: Compliant to EN 50332
- Headset with inline controller and USB-C connector
- USB-A adapter(only use the USB-A adapter with the provided headset)
- Travel bag
- User documentation
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- UC Zone Wired: 981-000875
- MSFT Teams Zone Wired: 981-000870