Manual 72 X 72 Projector Screen Specifications and details
When presentations will be made in a fixed venue, a projector screen that is mounted to the wall or ceiling will be suitable. Unlike the tripod screen type that is best suited for mobile presentations, where it can be folded and removed at the end of a presentation, a fixed venue screen is best mounted to the wall or ceiling. A manual projector screen is one option for this. The 72 x 72 screen (measuring 6ft x 6ft), is a modest size, for a relatively small venue.
Great manual pull-down projection screen, 72 x 72 square format, for presentations that bring out the best in what you have to show. Made of high gain, premium matte white material, this screen offers a spectacular image display in crisp, rich color.
The manual pull-down projector screen can be wall or ceiling mounted to meet the installation venue’s demand.
- Manual pull-down and up mechanism
- Wall or Ceiling mounted
- Quality Matte White Surface
- Rugged casing and wind-up mechanism
- 4–side light-absorbing matte black border
- Strong, scratch-resistant frame
- Ideal for professional presentations, corporate boardroom, conference room, classrooms.