RG59 Coaxial Cable WITHOUT POWER 305M Specifications and details
The RG-59 Coax cable is the professional’s choice for CCTV systems. It provides both video and power by combining the RG-59 Coax with the 18/2 power, for a single cable pull. It also save time and money as it allows installers to run both the video and power to security cameras using a single cable run. It’s suitable for both basic analogue TV antenna feeds and AHD CCTV systems.This cable is convenient because it has both power and video cable wrapped in a single jacket so you don’t have to run two separate cables.
RG59, has been around the market for quite a long time. This cable is commonly used for CCTV camera connection. This cable is also known as “Siamese coaxial cable.” This cable consists of a RG59 cable merged together with a 2C power cable. By using this type of cable, you can run the power and video for your security cameras simultaneously, effectively cutting your install time in half. This cable is ideal for use in both outdoor and indoor environment.
The braided shielding in RG59 is designed around long wave forms of megahertz interference. That makes it good for lower frequency signals anything under about 50 MHz. It is mainly used for composite or component video signals. That also makes it a good choice for a closed circuit television (CCTV) video surveillance system.
- VIDEO BRILLANCE by BELDEN: 1694A HD-SDI 6GHz Precision Video Cable is ideal for live production, post and broadcast. SDI includes video, audio, timecode and metadata all embedded in a single cable. Because of its reliability, SDI cable is ideal for live production, post and broadcast.
- DISTRIBUTE VIDEO OVER LONGER DISTANCES: Being able to distribute a video and audio signal over longer distances is one of the most prominent benefits of SDI. Using Belden 1694A RG6 coaxial cable you are able to run a HD/3G-SDI signal up to 500 feet and a HD/6G-SDI signal up to 300 feet.
- 18 AWG CORD: These 18 AWG cables feature a dual copper braided shield, which makes them highly flexible, strong, and great at shielding against interference. This is a male to male cable and its center conductor is made from true 75 Ohm 18 AWG solid copper. Copper is widely recognized as the best conductor material because of its efficiency and superior conductivity of electricity when compared to other metals.This cable is 100% sweep tested and meets 6 Gbps data transfer standards.
- PVC JACKET: with an Overall Diameter of. 0.274″. This cable is not Plenum. Flame Tests: UL Flame Test – UL1666 Vertical Shaft, CSA Flame Test – FT4. This cable is best suitable for indoor applications.
- CUSTOM CABLE CONNECTION QUALITY: Here at Custom Cable Connection, we are family owned and have been in business since 2002. We have made it our mission to provide high-quality audio, video, network, RF cable assemblies, as well as OEM products for our loyal customers. We manufacture in-house as often as possible with USA sourced products.