RG59 Coaxial Cable WITHOUT POWER 200M Specifications and details
The RG59 coaxial HD-SDI cable is a necessity for all your audio/visual needs. RG59 precision serial digital video coaxial cable is designed to be used for transmitting HD-SDI video signals used in professional broadcast applications.
SDI is an amazingly robust and flexible video standard! SDI includes video, audio, timecode and metadata all embedded in a single cable. Because of its reliability, SDI is ideal for live production, post and broadcast. The standard has been widely adopted by the broadcast industry, and is used for transmission of uncompressed, unencrypted digital video signals in TV studios and facilities. SDI is scaleable and multi rate, so you can switch formats and frame rates using the same physical single cable connection.
- The RG59 Video Cable is ideal for live production, post and broadcast. SDI includes video, audio, timecode and metadata all embedded in a single cable. Because of its reliability, SDI cable is ideal for live production, post and broadcast.
- DISTRIBUTE VIDEO OVER LONGER DISTANCES: Being able to distribute a video and audio signal over longer distances is one of the most prominent benefits of SDI. Using Belden 1694A RG6 coaxial cable you are able to run a HD/3G-SDI signal up to 500 feet and a HD/6G-SDI signal up to 300 feet.
- 18 AWG CORD: These 18 AWG cables feature a dual copper braided shield, which makes them highly flexible, strong, and great at shielding against interference. This is a male to male cable and its center conductor is made from true 75 Ohm 18 AWG solid copper. Copper is widely recognized as the best conductor material because of its efficiency and superior conductivity of electricity when compared to other metals.This cable is 100% sweep tested and meets 6 Gbps data transfer standards.
- PVC JACKET: with an Overall Diameter of. 0.274″. This cable is not Plenum. Flame Tests: UL Flame Test – UL1666 Vertical Shaft, CSA Flame Test – FT4. This cable is best suitable for indoor applications.
- CUSTOM CABLE CONNECTION QUALITY: Here at Custom Cable Connection, we are family owned and have been in business since 2002. We have made it our mission to provide high-quality audio, video, network, RF cable assemblies, as well as OEM products for our loyal customers. We manufacture in-house as often as possible with USA sourced products.