RG59 WITH POWER 305M Specifications and details
About this item
RG59 Siamese Combo cable consists of two cables: 95 % coverage RG59 U video cable and 2 conductors 18 AWG/gauge electrical cable, all in one PVC jacket cable. This type of cable is great for use with surveillance CCTV equipment. All the wires you need to connect to your cameras are within one cable, therefore eliminating the need for two separate cables for the power and video. It will also save you a considerable amount of time during installation. Tested and run with 1000 ft with no issue.
- RG59 U video and 18/2 power Cable
- Internal spline separates pairs for a cleaner signal
- Available in 1000 Ft in Black and White color
- Foot-marked cable for easy installation
- 1000 Ft. RG59 CCAM (Copper Clad Aluminum & Magnesium) 20AWG Center Conductor+18/2 CCTV Stranded Black/Red Power Cable. One Cable Solution
- 20 AWG CCAM Center Conductor. 95% Coverage Braid Shield
- Attached 2 Stranded CCAM 18 AWG 7×0.385mm Black/Red Power Cable
- Black PVC jacket
- ISO 9000 Certified * UL Listed* Black color * Ideal for composite video, RGBHV video, component video and even surveillance systems.
- RG59 cables are designed with a coaxial structure, consisting of a central conductor, insulating layer.
- The central conductor is typically made of copper or copper-clad steel, providing good conductivity.
- RG59 cables usually have a characteristic impedance of 75 ohms, which is suitable for video signal transmission.
- The inclusion of power wires allows for a simplified installation process by combining video and power transmission in a single cable.
- The outer jacket of the cable is typically made of PVC or another durable material, providing protection against environmental factors.
- The “305M” specification indicates that the cable is supplied in a 305 meters (approximately 1000 feet) spool, providing ample length for installations.
|Cable Length||1000 feet|
|Cable Type||Coaxial , Composite , Component|