SanDisk Extreme 128GB microSDXC UHS-3 Card – SDSQXAF-128G-GN6MA Specifications and Details
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K UHD video with your Android based smartphone, interchangeable-lens camera, drone or GoPro action camera. The SanDisk Extreme microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-3 Cards are built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions. Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. Storage capacities from 32GB to 256GB expand your device’s memory and let you record 4K UHD video. SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What’s in the box
- SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card
- SD Adapter
Features and Benefits
Fast enough to keep up with the action
The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ memory card lets you save time transferring media with read speeds of up to 190MB/s powered by SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology(64GB – 1TB). Pair with the SanDisk® Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD™ to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately). With write speeds up to 130MB/s, it’s ideal for your Android™ smartphone, action cameras, or drones. This high-performance microSD™ card handles 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video, and high-resolution photos. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.
Save time transferring content
With SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology (64GB – 1TB), this card optimizes performance for timesaving media offloads with quick read speeds up to 190MB/s. Pair with the SanDisk® Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD™ to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately).
Write speeds of up to 130MB/s
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video with write speeds of up to 130MB/s. The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and faster.
Great for capturing 4K UHD Video
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 1TB, the SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.
Load apps faster with A2
Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme® microSD card’s A2 Specification.
Durable design for use in extreme environments
SanDisk Extreme® microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
|Item model number||SDSQXAF-128G-GN6MA|
|Item Weight||0.16 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.04 x 0.43 x 0.59 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.04 x 0.43 x 0.59 inches|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
(1) See official website for additional information.
(2) 128GB-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. 32GB-64GB: up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(3) 32GB-256GB: UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. 32GB-128GB: Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See the official website.
(4) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See the official website.
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(6) Download and installation required. Visit website for more information.
(7) Card only. See product packaging and the official website for additional information and limitations.
(9) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(10) Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.