SanDisk 32GB Extreme SDHC UHS-I Memory Card – 90MB/s, C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card – SDSDXVE-032G-GNCIN Specifications and Details
For photo enthusiasts using DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera who need the speed and capacity to capture High quality 4k UHD and full HD video, high-speed burst mode and still photos even under extreme conditions, we provide memory cards at UHS speed class in capacities from 16GB to 256GB** for uninterrupted shooting and production efficient workflow in cards engineered to Stand up to environmental extremes. Compatibility: For SDHC (16-32GB) cards: Compatible with all SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices and For SDXC (64-256GB) cards: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices.
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card is up to 8X faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 allows you to record in 4K Ultra HD, taking your videos to next-level resolution. Available in a storage capacity of 32GB and with read speeds of up to 90MB/s for fast transfer, these cards are compatible with SDHC supporting devices and come with a lifetime limited warranty.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
About this item
- Shot speeds up to 130MB/s, transfer speeds up to 180MB/s requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video and sequential burst mode photography Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) Sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof Card only
Features and Benefits
Up to 8X Faster than Ordinary Cards with up to 40MB/s Write Speeds
Capture shots quickly with write speeds of up to 40MB/s. The SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card lets you shoot multiple frames per second, making it an ideal choice for fast-action or continuous burst-mode photography
Maximize Efficiency with up to 90MB/s Read Speeds
With extremely fast read speeds of up to 90MB/s, this memory card lets you transfer high-resolution images or 4K Ultra HD videos from your DSLR or camcorder to your computer without a long wait.
4K Ultra HD Ready
With the latest UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 ratings, the SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video. This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without dropping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (6), so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
|Item model number||SDSDXVE-032G-GNCIN|
|Item Weight||0.16 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.14 x 1.6 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.14 x 1.6 x 1.4 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||32|
|Batteries||1 Unknown batteries required.|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
(1) Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
(2) Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(3) 16GB-64GB: Up to 90MB/s read speed; up to 40MB/s write speed. 128GB & 256GB: Up to 90MB/s read speed and up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(4) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.See the website.
(5) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(6) See product packaging or website for additional information and limitations.
(7) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(8) 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk Products.
There are no reviews yet.