SC MULTIMODE 1M OM2 LSZH TIGHT BUFFER PIGTAIL SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
- Factory’s pre – termination and test ensure its transmission performance.
- It can be quickly configured and set up to reduce site installation time.
- The fire retardant and flame retardant conform to the IEC 60332-3C standard.
- The emission of non corrosive gas conforms to the IEC 60754-2 standard.
- This multimode 50/125 mm simplex fiber pigtails have an ST or SC, FC, LC connector on one end.
- Other lengths, core numbers, fiber optic joints, etc. can be customized according to customer specific requirements.
- Fiber pigtails are a great solution for fusion splicing inside of a fiber optic enclosure. Fiber optic pigtails are a tight buffered fiber cable with a connector pre-terminated on one end and exposed fiber on the other. The end is stripped and can be fusion spliced to a single or multi-fiber trunk. When utilized properly, the fiber optic pigtail allows light signal transmission with minimal return loss and low attenuation.
1) Low insertion loss and high return loss
2) Good exchangeability good durability
3) High temperature stability
4) 100% factory tested before delivery
5) Compliant with the standard of IEC
Connector type: SC
Polish Type: UPC
Fiber Type: Multi Mode(50/125)
Connector Durability: 500 cycle
Jacket Material: PVC
Model NO. : FF-SC-A1a-1M
Application : Communication
Type : Multi-mode Fiber
Connection Structure : SC
Material Shape : Round Wire
Allowed Lateral Pressure : 100(N/100mm)
Allowed Tensile Strength : 100N<1000N
Core : Single Core
Certification : RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001, VDE, CCC
Sheath Material : PVC
Connector Type : Sc
Polish Type : Upc
Fiber Type : Multi Mode(62.5/125)
Cable Diameter : 0.9mm
Jacket Color : Orange
Insertion Loss : 0.3dB
Return Loss(Rl) : 50dB
Connector Durability : 500 Cycles
Jacket Material : PVC
Transport Package : Carton Box