SESTIC GLUE Specifications and features
A clear all-purpose adhesive with fast drying time and effective adherence for a wide range of applications. Ideally suited for sticking wires to walls or ceilings. Formulated for bonding china, pottery, glass, wood, leather and most plastics.
Sestic Glue is a cutting-edge adhesive solution that caters to diverse industrial and domestic needs. With its advanced formulation and user-friendly application, it revolutionizes the way materials are bonded, providing exceptional strength and reliability.
Sestic, given its relatively basic functionality, is an awesome tool for fixing almost anything around the home or office, and has been designed with general-purpose repairs and fixing in mind. It is formulated for repairing chins, pottery, glass, wood, leather and most plastics, but of course reaches well beyond these basic use cases as long as it doesn’t need to hold anything too heavy or smooth. With that being said though, we haven’t really come across any situations in which Sestic hasn’t been able to save the day, and as such, our most common use cases would have to be:
- Attaching wiring to walls, cornices, cupboards and other surfaces for neat and tidy cable management.
- Fixing broken 3D Prints easily, instead of having to reprint or precariously heat-fuse parts together.
- Installing sensors, boards and modules in peculiar or common-place locations, such as a motion sensor on a set of stairs, a Raspberry Pi on the back of a television, or even a limit switch in a cupboard – without the need for screws or other permanent fixtures.
- Sestic Glue is a clear, all-purpose adhesive. Formulated for bonding china, pottery, glass, wood, leather, and most plastics. Ideally suited for sticking wires to walls, ceilings, etc.
- Clear, all-purpose adhesive. Formulated for bonding china, pottery, glass, wood, leather, and most plastics.
- Ideally suited for sticking wires to walls, ceilings, etc.
- Apply adhesive, bring surfaces together, separate surfaces until tacky, and then press firmly.
|Typical Setting Time||– ≤10 minutes|
|Colour (Wet)||– Clear/Transparent|
|Colour (Dry)||– Opaque White|
|Safety Precautions||– Flammable: Keep Away from Flame|
– Skin Irritant in High Doses
– Toxic in High Doses
– Keep Away from Eyes and Mouth