Siemon Cat 7 SFTP Ethernet Cables 305 Meters Features
Siemon’s Cat 7 SFTP 1000 MHz end-to-end cabling solution is the highest-performing, most secure twisted-pair copper cabling system available.
Siemon’s Category 7A 1000 MHz SFTP cable perfectly complements the performance of the TERA outlet exceeding all ISO/IEC requirements for Category 7A/Class FA transmission performance.
The fully shielded cable is meticulously designed, featuring individual foils meticulously wrapped around each pair, working in concert with a high screen coverage outer braid.
This advanced shielding architecture doesn’t merely offer protection but goes above and beyond, delivering flawless immunity against a multitude of external interferences, ensuring your data transmission remains uninterrupted and secure, even in challenging environments.
In addition, the cable jacket has been qualified for mechanical reliability in high-temperature environments up to 75°C. In PoE remote power applications, this cable can be installed in environments up to 60°C and will not experience degradation due to heat rise inside the cable bundle. Further, this 7A cable is capable of running multiple lower-speed applications, known as cable sharing, from one drop.
Siemon cable stands out as the quintessential choice, offering an exceptional means to guarantee peak channel performance, making it an indispensable component in achieving a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that not only meets but exceeds your connectivity needs and expectations
Siemon Cat 7 SFTP Cable Specifications;
- Fast and easy termination of category 7A/class FA fully shielded (S/FTP) cable
- The slim, compact design allows outlets to be side-stacked
- Shielded quadrant design fully isolates pairs for optimum performance up to 1.2 GHz per pair
- A fully shielded (S/FTP) cable and connector design eliminates alien crosstalk concerns
- TERA’s ability to share one 4-pair cable and outlet to support multiple applications can save significant material and installation costs
- Outlets include a hinged door to prevent exposure to dust and other contaminants
- TERA outlets and plugs assure proper termination of cable shield no additional crimping or processes required for grounding cable
See product datasheet