Siemon Pigtail FJ2-LCSC5L-01AH 1m Fiber Jumper, Duplex Specifications and Details
FJ2-LCSC5L-01AH FIBER JUMPER, DUPLEX, XGLO, MM, LC/SC, OM3, 50/125, A QUA JKT, LSOH, 1 XGLO fiber optic cable assemblies are ideal for next generation backbone or fiber-to-the-desk applications. XGLO cable assemblies feature premium fiber that meets IEEE 802.3 10 Gigabit Ethernet Standard as well as IEC-60793-2-10 and TIA-492AAAC specifications for laser bandwidth Differential Mode Delay (DMD) specifications.
In addition, these assemblies offer a superior connector polish that exceeds all ANSI/TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC insertion loss and returns loss requirements. These precision cable assemblies are warranted for 20 years and ensure optimum applications support for 10 Gigabit Ethernet serial transmissions when installed in a qualified XGLO system. SC, LC, and SC–LC hybrids are available.
These high-quality cable assemblies go above and beyond with a superior connector polish, surpassing all ANSI/TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for insertion loss and returns loss. We stand by the durability of our precision cable assemblies, offering an impressive 20-year warranty.
When integrated into a qualified XGLO system, these assemblies guarantee optimal support for 10 Gigabit Ethernet serial transmissions. Our product range includes various connector options, such as SC, LC, and SC-LC hybrids, to accommodate diverse networking needs and preferences.
Experience Robust Performance with our laser bandwidth optimized cable that reduces impurities in the core of fiber, ensuring reliable 10 Gigabit Ethernet transmission. For easy identification, our connectors are color-coded according to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.3 standards.
The package includes dust caps to protect polished ferrules from dirt and damage. Correcting polarity is a breeze thanks to the SC duplexing clip. Our cables are built to last, exceeding TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for aging, exposure to humidity, temperature extremes, impact, vibration, coupling strength, and cable resistance to stress and strain. Trust us for superior support of 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Robust Performance — Laser bandwidth optimized cable reduces impurities in the core of fiber, ensuring robust 10 Gigabit Ethernet transmission
- Easy Identification — Connectors color coded per ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.3
- Dust Caps — Dust caps included to protect polished ferrule from dirt and damage
- Polarity Connection — SC duplexing clip allows for polarity correction
- Durable — Exceeds TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for aging, exposure to humidity, temperature extremes, impact, vibration, coupling strength, and cable resistance to stress and strain
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet