Telephone Flat Cable 2 Pair 100M Roll Specifications and Details
The cable’s distance of 100 meters helps it make even the most distant connections. Inside the telephone cord, 4 solid insulated connector wires are set straight in their casing. This makes the telephone cords perfect for mounting RJ11 connector plugs on each end of the cable once you’ve measured out the distance you need and cut the cable. The ends of the wires are suited to be put on 6P4C phone plugs that are also compatible with RJ9 / RJ12 / RJ22 and 4P4C / 6P4C / 8P4C telephone modular connectors. The cable’s four connector wires are shielded in a PVC plastic jacket to further prevent outside interference and ensure insulation. It is recommended using a conduit tube for outside conditions or underground where the cable is vulnerable to the elements. The ends of the cable come customizable, with no modular connector plugs, allowing you to set up the cable with whatever fits your specific needs.
- Phone Cable 4 Wire of 3 mm, 26 gauge (AWG) length of 100 m; Compatible with RJ11/4P4C
- Round Phone Spool 4×1/0.4 Red-Green-Yellow-Black Solid Copper insulated strands for fast signal
- Bulk Reel of Telephone Cord; Outer PVC casing shields signal from line interruptions and outer elements
- Telephone Cable helps connect different components of telephone setup easily; Plug ends are not included
- Bulk Roll of 300 feet Long Telephone Cord connects Phone Line, modems, and fax machines through walls
The telephone cable is useful to connect longer-distance devices, such as the telephone machine with the wall jack, phone outlets inside the walls, or different parts of the telephone setup. The cable comes in a roll with no spool and is ready to be configured from the package to your desired specifications.
Victor Rono –
Telephone Flat Cable 2 Pair 100M Roll covers a longer distance