TRIPP LITE 650VA LINE INTERACTIVE UPS SPECIFICATIONS AND DETAILS
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?
It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn’t. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify.
For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
LED Control Panel
The intuitive LEDs display a variety of helpful and important information, including line power status, overload status, battery power status and battery condition.
AVR and Surge/Noise Protection
Reliable Battery Backup
Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor for up to 45 minutes during an outage. Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (240W) for up to 3.8 minutes.
Optimized Outlet Array: 4 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 2 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The “surge-only” outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Flexible Management Options
There are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the diagnostic LEDs.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer’s built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can always download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite’s website.
Green, Efficient Design
High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
- 650VA/480W BACKUP BATTERY: This Tripp Lite Line-interactive UPS with automatic voltage regulation provides basic battery backup for computer, home office, or home theater setups. Protects equipment against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltage, surges and line noise. The USB port connects the UPS to a computer running Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software to enable safe, unattended file saves and system shutdown in case of prolonged power failure.
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR UPS: This AVR UPS protects your equipment from incremental hardware damage, data loss and performance problems caused by brownouts and overvoltages. The AVRT450U can correct brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltages as high as 145V back to nominal 120V power without drawing on the battery backup needed to support your equipment during a blackout.
- BATTERY BACKUP UPS: A backup battery UPS allows you to work through short power failures, and gives you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. Backup time varies according to load, but this line-interactive UPS system should keep an energy-efficient desktop computer with small LCD monitor powered as long as 35 minutes. This is also great for wifi battery backup to keep you connected during outages.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: 4 of the 5-15R outlets (Standard AC outlets) provide both battery backup and surge protection for your computer, monitor and other crucial components. The other 2 5-15R outlets are only surge-protected, so non-essential equipment which doesn’t require battery backup should be connected- such as printers and scanners.
- INFORMATIVE FRONT PANEL LED INDICATORS: Front-panel LEDs provide UPS and site power information when the AVRT450U is operating in either on-line or battery power mode. They indicate operating mode, low battery, overload and fault condition. An audible alarm will sound in case of low battery, excessive load and fault condition.
- 3 YEAR and $100, 000 INSURANCE: This Tripp Lite UPS is backed by a 3 year limited , and any connected equipment is covered by $100, 000 ultimate lifetime insurance. Tripp Lite products are supported by free Chicago-based Tech support in the event of any issues.
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Included Components: Avrt650U 650Va 480W Line-Interactive Ups With 6 Outlets; Usb Cable; OwnerS Manual
|13.6 x 4.8 x 6.3 inches
|New, Unused, Undamaged
|Item model number
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer