TwinMOS Hyper SSD H2 Ultra Specifications and Detail
The TwinMOS SSD is an excellent choice for a SATA-based solid-state drive (SSD) in an existing PC or MAC desktop or laptop computer. The H2 Ultra SSD is designed to be high performance and help realize faster booting times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. TwinMOS featuring a powerful controller and exceptional transfer speeds, the 2.5 inch SSD easily handles everyday computing tasks as well as demanding multimedia applications.
About this item
- Brand Name : TwinMOS
- H2 Ultra SSD is designed to be high performance and help realize faster booting times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance;
- TLC 3D NAND, SMI Controller; Max Sequential Speed Upto 580MB/s read; 550MB/s write speed; SATA3 Interface 6Gb/s; 7mm
- ultra thin design, S.M.A.R.T. Command/NCQ/Trim Support
- SATA III Interface: With a SATA III interface, this SSD ensures a seamless and high-speed connection to your computer, allowing for rapid data transfer and efficient multitasking.
- Exceptional Speed: This SSD is engineered for speed, offering blistering read and write speeds, reducing load times and improving overall system responsiveness. It will breathe new life into your aging computer.
- Advanced NAND Flash Technology: Featuring advanced NAND flash technology, the TWINMOS H2 Ultra ensures robust data reliability and durability, extending the lifespan of your storage device.
- Enhanced Endurance: Enjoy peace of mind with the SSD’s enhanced endurance and resistance to wear and tear, making it an ideal choice for both casual and power users.
- Silent Operation: Say goodbye to the noise of traditional HDDs. The TWINMOS H2 Ultra operates silently, creating a noise-free computing environment.
|Compatible OS||Linux 2.4+, Mac 10.1+, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows® 2000|
|Form Factor||2.5-inch SSD|
|Sequential Read Speed||Up to 580 MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed||Up to 550 MB/s|
|Random Read Speed (4K files)||Up to 120 MB/s|
|Random Write Speed (4K files)||Up to 155 MB/S|
|Color||Dark Grey, Rose Gold|
|NAND Flash Brand||Micron/ Hynix|
|NAND Type||TLC 3D NAND|
|SSD Controller Brand||SMI|
|Endurance||1000 TB or 900 GB/Day|
|Power Loose Protection||Yes|
|Bad Block management||Failed Blocks of Flash will be replaced with new ones by the SSD|
|Wear Leveling||Static and dynamic wear-leveling algorithm|
|Low density parity check||Yes|