Ubiquiti airMAX Sector Antenna 20 dBi 90 Degree 5 GHz MIMO – AM-5G20-90 description
The Ubiquiti airMAX AM-5G20-90 is a 90-degree, 20 dBi Point-to-MultiPoint Sector Antenna that uses advanced technology to achieve gain, cross-pol isolation, and beam-shaping characteristics that rival the highest quality cellular carrier base station antennas in the world. Pair the AM-5G20-90 with a Rocket M5 Radio to create a powerful airMAX 2×2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation.
Ubiquiti airMAX 5 GHz (AM-5G20-90) Key Features
- Frequency Range: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 19.4 – 20.3 dBi
- HPOL Beamwidth: 91° (6 dB)
- VPOL Beamwidth: 85° (6 dB)
- Seamlessly Integrates with Rocket M5 Radios
- Excellent Cross-Polarisation Isolation
- Intelligent QoS
- High Capacity and Scalability
- Long Distance – Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
|Dimensions (mm)||700 x 135 x 70|
|Frequency Range||5.15 – 5.85 GHz|
|Gain||19.4 – 20.3 dBi|
|HPOL Beamwidth||91° (6 dB)|
|VPOL Beamwidth||85° (6 dB)|
|Wind Survivability||125 mph|
|Wind Loading||26 lbf @ 100 mph|
|Cross-pol Isolation||28 dB Min.|
|ETSI Specification||EN 302 326 DN2|
|Mounting||Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included|
- Ubiquiti AirMax Sector Antenna AM-5G20-90 (4-Pack) 5GHz 2×2 MIMO AirMax Basestation 20dBi 90degree pairs w/ RocketM5
- Pair the airMAX Sector Antenna with a Rocket M BaseStation for sector coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
- Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
- The versatile airMAX Sector model feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth option 90°
- Every airMAX Antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation
Model: AM-5G20-90 (3-Pack) airMAX Sector Antenna 2×2 BaseStation The AM-5G20-90 AirMAX 5 GHz 2×2 MIMO Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks provides networking flexibility and convenience by letting you create a customized base station with an optional RocketM radio. This antenna operates under the 5 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 20 dBi.
The airMAX Sector Antenna is a Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO Sector Antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (RocketM sold separately). Pair the RocketM’s radio with the airMAX Sector Antenna’s reach to create a powerful basestation. This versatile combination gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience. Reduced Interference, Higher Gain Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
RF Isolation and Beamwidth Options The versatile airMAX Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options: 60°, 90° or 120°. Industrial-Strength Construction airMAX Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use. Plug and Play Integration Every airMAX Antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
See product datasheet