Ubiquiti UniFi 16-Port PoE Switch (USW-16-POE) description
The Switch 16 PoE (USW 16 PoE) is a fully managed switch with (16) GbE RJ45 ports, including (8) GbE, PoE+ ports, and (2) 1G SFP ports. The versatile USW 16 PoE provides Gigabit PoE links to Ethernet devices while also supplying Gigabit fiber uplink options fit for an enterprise network. The switch also offers an extensive suite of Layer 2 switching protocols, including port-specific operation modes (switching, mirroring, or aggregate), and features a 1.3″ LCM color touchscreen that concisely displays key system and connection insights.
Additionally, with its 7.9″ depth, it’s easy to mount this compact, fanless switch in a SOHO rack cabinet. This switch can also be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
About this item
- Ubiquiti UniFi Switch PoE 16-Port USW-16-POE Gigabit Layer 2 switch 802.3at PoE+
- The USW-16-POE is a configurable Gigabit Layer 2 switch with sixteen Gigabit Ethernet ports including eight auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ ports, and two SFP ports.
- It provides Gigabit PoE links to your RJ45 Ethernet devices and Gigabit fiber uplink options to your enterprise network.
- The USW-16-POE offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port.
- The UniFi Network Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
|Dimensions||424.4 x 200 x 43.7 mm (16.71 x 7.87 x 1.72″)|
|Weight||Without Rackmount Brackets: 2.80 kg (6.17 lb)|
With Rackmount Brackets: 2.89 kg (6.37 lb)
|Networking Interfaces||(16) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports|
(2) 1G SFP Ethernet Ports
|Management Interfaces||Ethernet In-Band|
|Total Non-Blocking Throughput||18 Gbps|
|Switching Capacity||36 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||26.78 Mpps|
|Power Method||100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input|
|Power Supply||AC/DC, Internal, 60W|
|Supported Voltage Range||100 to 240VAC|
|Max. Power Consumption|
(Excluding PoE Output)
RJ45 Data Ports
SFP Data Ports
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV|
|Shock and Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% Noncondensing|
CE, FCC, IC
|Total Available PoE||42W|
|PoE/PoE+ (pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port by PSE|
|Voltage Range PoE Mode||44-57V|
|Voltage Range PoE+ Mode||50-57V|
See product datasheet