Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Pro 48 (USW-Pro-48) description
The UniFi Switch Pro 48 features a rich set of Layer 2 capabilities and integrates Layer 3 functionality such as inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server. The UniFi Switch Pro 48 is an ideal aggregation and access layer switch for any UniFi solution. It combines innovative near-silent cooling with UniFi SmartPower RPS power redundancy. UniFi Network Controller and UniFi Network mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in an intuitive graphical user interface from anywhere.
Near silent cooling
Ubiquiti’s new airflow design reduces the need for fan usage.
UniFi SmartPower RPS, USP-RPS, is Ubiquiti’s PSU failover system.
In the event of an UniFi switch power supply failure, the USP-RPS automatically supplies redundant power to the failed device. One UniFi SmartPower device can support up to 6 devices until the failed device is replaced.
Touch screen display
The 1.3″ touchscreen display allows easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
About this item
|Number of Ports||2|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.73 x 17.42 x 1.72 inches|
|Item Weight||6250 Grams|
- Original brand product.
- Two-year warranty against factory defects.
- Dimensions: 442.4 x 285.4 x 43.7 mm(17.42 x 11.24 x 1.72″)
- Weight: 4.00 kg (8.82 lb)
- With Brackets: 44.09 kg (9.02 lb)
– Networking: (48) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
– Management: (4) 1/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 88 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 176 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 130.944 Mpps
- Power Method:
– Universal Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
– USP RPS DC Input: 11.5VDC, 5.22A
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 60W
- Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC
- Max Power Consumption: 60W
– RJ45 Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
– SFP+ Data Ports: Link/Activity
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature-5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity10 – 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
View product datasheet