VGA SPLITTER 1*2 Specifications and details
- It is perfect for conference rooms, PPT representation in the classroom, training facility and multi-display broadcasting, Note: Only support duplicate mode, not extend mode.
- For better performance, you could connect the switch box to a DC 5V power adapter for power supply. Note: The video quality will be affected by the graphics card of the PC and the quality of the VGA cables.
- Blue LED indicator lets you learn its working status easily. Built with DC 5V Micro USB power port, additional power can be supplied,which can ensure stable and good performance. Note: Micro USB charger cable is not included.
- Note: VGA OUT 1 supports DDC,DDC2,DDC2, so your PC will identify resolution of external monitor and adjust to a suitable value automatically, which saves the trouble of adjusting resolution. But VGA OUT 2 does not have this function.
About this item
- 1 in 2 out VGA Splitter: The VGA splitter box is designed to split and replicate what you have on one computer monitor to two external VGA monitors/projectors/displays/TVs simultaneously, delivering vivid pictures and enabling you to view on a larger screen.
- Full HD 1080P VGA Adapter: The VGA dual monitor splitter cable supports resolution up to 1920×1440@60Hz and is also compatible with lower resolution, such as 1080P, 1600×1200, 1680×1050, 1066×900 etc with bandwidth up to 250Mhz. Ideal for enjoying larger view and high definition images on HDTV screen or home theater.
- Stable Transmission: Due to the built-in video signal booster and high-quality 26AWG signal transmission cable, the PC monitor VGA splitter supports up to 15M cable signal transmission without distortion and loss and offers optimum picture quality.
- Durable Construction: Thick nickel-plated VGA connectors withstands frequently plugging and unplugging and anti-corrosion; ABS case has a great heat resistance during working status.
- Universal Compatibility: The VGA switcher box works greatly with PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X, Linux.Plug & play and has no need for driver installation. Supports VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA.
Make Your Work Easier
The 2 port VGA video splitter lets you stream a PC VGA video to 2 VGA monitors. Perfect for presentations, exhibitions, conferences that require for multiple screens or larger screen to display.
Compatible with All VGA Devices
The VGA splitter box is fully compatible with computers running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X, Linux.Play and plug, no need to install any driver, easy and simple use.
It supports all devices equipped with VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA ports, such as pc, cctv, game consoles,set-top boxes, projector, monitor, HDTV.
More Clear and Fluid Images
Thanks to bandwidth up to 250MHz and resolution up to 1920×1440@ 60Hz, the VGA switcher could provide clear and superior images on large external screen and prevent blurred image issue.
Long Distance Transmission up to 25M
Equipped with signal booster and high quality 26AWG cable, the VGA video distributor works greatly for transmitting the video signal up to 25m without distortion and signal loss, providing optimum video quality.
More Secure and Durable
Manufactured with high quality ABS material that is excellent in heat dissipation, the VGA sharing splitter is more durable.
Full Compatible for All VGA-enabled Devices
The VGA splitter box is fully compatible with all devices equipped VGA connectors,no matter what system they run. It has no need for driver installation and plugs & plays.
Built with Signal Booster
Equipped with signal booster, the VGA video distributor works greatly for transmitting the video signal up to 25m without distortion and signal loss, providing optimum video quality,
Intelligently Identify Resolution
VGA OUT 1 supports the DDC protocol, through which your computer will identify the supported resolution of monitor automatically and adjust to a suitable resolution and frequency, which provides you an excellent visual experience. Note: VGA OUT 2 does not have this function.
1. Supports resolution up to 1920×1440 @ 60Hz and bandwidth up to 250Mhz
2. Output VGAOUT1 supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
3. Supports VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA
4. Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, Mac OS X, Linux, Plug and play.