VGA SPLITTER 1*4 Specifications and details
The 4 Port VGA Video Splitters – 350 MHz,splits a VGA video source signal to 4 monitors, it’s perfect for digital signage applications in schools, retail displays, trade show presentations and more.
- VGA splitter 1 in 4 out transfers one vga signal to two displays(monitors or HDTVs) at 350Mhz, also working on DDC, DDC2, DDC2B. (Just mirror or duplicate, not extend)
- This 4 way VGA splitter 4 port supports 350 MHz bandwidth supports superior video quality and maintains highest signal strength in all applications up to 1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz resolution.
- This VGA splitter 1 to 4 monitors allows to send VGA video source to monitor up to 164 feet by using standard VGA cable (power adapter is included)
- Supports daisy-chained for many more monitors when needed, an excellent solution for public broadcast system.
- Ideal for digital signage applications in schools, churches, retail displays, trade show presentations and more (supports SVGA, VGA, XGA, UXGA video)
- This VGA Splitters can only duplicate/mirror 4 same images from a computer to four monitors. It can’t extend 4 different screens. (But if you use laptop, you will have one external screen (laptop screen) for extended. Pls click WIN+P to set extended mode. At that time you can use your laptop for working, meanwhile show 4 same screens.)
- Need to set the same screen resolution, Can not support the different resolution on different screen
- Input: 1 port 15 Pin VGA Female
- onput: 4 port 15 Pin VGA Female
- Long distance transfered up to 45m (147ft)
- Max. Resolution: 1920 x 1440
- Bandwidth: 350MHz
- Distance: up to 147ft/45m (max input distance 70ft, max output distance 70ft by using 24 AWG VGA cable)
- Plug and Play, No drivers required
- 1x vga splitter 4 port
- 1x AC adapter
- 1x manual