Yealink SIP-T58A Media Phone with Camera Description
The Yealink SIP-T58A is a simple-to-use smartbusiness phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This smart business phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone.
Based on the Android 5.1.1 operating system, the SIP-T58A features a seven-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen, integrated 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also supports the installation of third-party applications for business customization.
More than that, you can easily turn your SIP-T58A smart business phone into a video phone ready with an optional removable two-megapixel HD camera CAM50. Thanks to the DECT technology, if you want to expand your horizons for busy environments, or, share one phone system with your small team by adding multiple handsets,
simply turn the Yealink SIP-T58A phone to the corded-cordless phone, and it will repay you up to 4 DECT handsets in total to meet your daily demands. The Yealink SIP-T58A Smart Business Phone strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers and teleworkers
Yealink SIP-T58A Smart Media Phone Overview
The Yealink T58A smartmedia phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. The SIP-T58A is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers, and teleworkers.
The T5 Series IP Phones are not compatible with Yealink’s EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch. The T5 Series IP Phones have built-in Bluetooth and WiFI.
Yealink SIP-T58A Smart Media Phone Features and Specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touchscreen
- 720p30 HD video • Runs Android 5.1.1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Has Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Has Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing
- Wall mountable
- Color-screen Expansion Module support
- 16 VoIP accounts
- Call hold, call forward, Call waiting, call transfer
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Mute, DND
- Group listening, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone select/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Three-party video conferencing
- Five-party audio/video mixed conferencing
- Data import/export via Bluetooth, email, etc.
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
• Audio codec: Opus, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C,G.711 (A/µ), G.723, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC
• DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
• Video codec: H.264 High Profile, H.264, VP8
• Yealink CAM50 camera: 2 mega-pixel, plug and play, adjustable, with privacy shutter and LED indicator
• Vertical tilt angle adjustable: 50°
• Field of view (FOV): 70.2
Note: AC adapter not included.
• Quick installation guide