Yealink T56A Teams Edition Phone description
The Yealink T56A Teams Edition is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio experience for business professionals who are on the Microsoft Teams platform. Based on the Android 5.1.1 operating system, the T56A features a seven-inch fixed multi-point touchscreen display and Opus Codec Support.
Yealink T56A-Teams Smart Media Phone
The T56A smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. The T56A is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder, and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today’s busy executives, managers, and teleworkers.
The T5 Series IP Phones are not compatible with Yealink’s EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch. The T5 Series IP Phones have built-in Bluetooth and WiFI.
Yealink T56A Teams Edition Features and Specifications:
• 7-inch (1024 x 600) capacitive touchscreen
• Runs Android 5.1.1
• Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices (via Dongle)
• Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) (via Dongle)
• USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset, media, and storage applications
• Opus Codec support
• Up to 16 VoIP accounts
• Up to 5-party audio conferencing
• Stand with 2 adjustable angles
• Wall mountable
• Color-screen Expansion Module support