Yealink VP59 Flagship Smart Video Phone w/ Built-in Wireless and Bluetooth description
The Yealink flagship smart video phone VP59 is designed for executives and teleworkers that strikes the perfect balance between simplicity and sophistication, enabling high-quality communications for business executives and professionals alike.
Based on the Android 7.1 operating system, the VP59 features an eight-inch LCD touch screen that gives you a smartphone-like user experience, and it also supports the installation of third-party applications for business customization as well as the DoorPhone features.
When working with Yealink DD10K DECT USB Dongle (not included), VP59 will turn into a corded-cordless phone and repay you up to 4 DECT handsets in total to meet your daily demands. Furthermore, the VP59 smart video phone boasts 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi connectivity as well as Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity. This combination of advanced technology facilitates faster data transmissions and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) output for high-quality media exchanges.
The VP59 is coupled with the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies, including Yealink Noise Proof and Acoustic Shield technologies, that effectively eliminate background distractions and noises, and deliver crystal clear voice even in a noisy environment.
Meanwhile, complying with the latest Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations, its HAC handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly. The solution also boasts a dynamic, removable 1080P HD camera for extraordinary, real-time face-to-face interactions.
The VP59 not only furnishes you with the built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and the built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, but also the HDMI output and the ability to function with Yealink VC Desktop together to share content from your laptop. Also if you want to expand your horizons for busy environments, or, share one phone system with your small team by adding multiple handsets, just simply turn your VP59 into the corded-cordless phone via DECT technology.
Moreover, administrators can easily install additional 3rd–party Android applications, like Skype, and SFB, to improve collaboration and productivity. And it offers local HD call recording and screenshot capabilities on their USB flash drive as well.
The Yealink VP59 addresses the need for heightened digital security by using SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL), significantly enhancing data protection. The device is not only secure but also flexible; VP59 supports broad interoperability with leading video conferencing systems and IP-PBX/UC systems on the market, as well as with several leading Softswitch providers.
This Yealink VP59 supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings.
• Fully adjustable 8″ 1280 x 800 capacitive adjustable IPS LCD touchscreen
• 1080p@30 full HD video
• Up to 3-party video conferencing
• Up to 10-party video/audio mixed conferencing (up to 2 video calls)
• Runs Android 7.1
• Content Sharing
• Audio codec: Opus, G.722, PCMA, PCMU, G.729A/B, B.726, G.723.1, iLBC
• HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
• (2) USB port
• (1) USB port (2.0 compliant)
• (1) USB port (3.0 compliant) for camera/USB3.0 cable
• Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi:
• Network standard: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• Transmission rate: Up to 433Mbps (dynamic)
• Frequency range: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for:
• Bluetooth headsets
• Contact synchronization
• Bluetooth call
• Simultaneous connection of one headset and one mobile phone
• Up to 16 VoIP accounts
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3af, class 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC) Handset
• Paperless label design
• Wall Mountable
• Acoustic Shield
• (1) RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
• (1) RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
• Standard HDMI output for monitor connection
• T53/T53W/T54W/T57W firmware unified
• Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
• Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment
• Auto provision with PnP, Zero-sp-touch, TR-069
• Phone lock for personal privacy protection
• Reset to factory, reboot
• Package tracing export, system log
• Only the administrator can install/uninstall apps via autop
• Setup Assistant wizard
Network & Security
• SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
• Call server redundancy supported
• NAT traversal: STUN mode
• Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
• IP assignment: static/DHCP/PPPoE
• HTTP/HTTPS web server
• Time and date synchronization using SNTP
• UDP/TCP/DNS-SRV (RFC 3263)
• QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP
• Transport Layer Security (TLS1.2)
• HTTPS certificate manager
• AES encryption for configuration file
• Adb encryption authenticated
• Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
• OpenVPN, IEEE802.1X
• USB output currency: 5V 500mA
•The Power consumption (PSU): 6.24W-9W
• Power consumption (PoE): 7W-10.2W
(1) Yealink VP59 Video IP Phone
Has (1) Handset with handset cord
(1) Ethernet Cable
Quick Start Guide