Yeastar NeoGate TE100 ISDN PRI E1 Gateway (30 Concurrent Calls) Description
The Yeastar Neogate TE100 ISDN Gateway is a basic, single port E1/T1/J1 VoIP Gateway that supports up to 30 concurrent calls. Designed to bridge existing E1/T1/J1 ports and VoIP networks, the Neogate TE100 offers a cost-effective and green solution to established legacy telephone systems.
With the TE100 PRI Gateway from yeastar, you can enjoy VoIP’s benefits by integrating it into your existing network, including an easy-to-use GUI. The TE100 allows for inexpensive SIP trunking for SMBs. The Yeastar TE100 could also connect VoIP systems to E1/T1/J1 service from Legacy carriers.
Yeastar Neogate Series has features such as trunk support, call routing rules, automatic appending and stripping of digits to dialed numbers, Caller ID name, and number support, FAX support, Blacklist, Firewall, DDNS support, backup and restore, all perfect for the SMB. Best of all, it’s easy to install!
Yeastar Neogate TE100 PRI Gateway Features and Functions:
- E1/T1/J1 Port: 1 (Support PRI, MFC R2, SS7)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261)
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729 A, GSM
- LAN: 10/100 Mbps / WAN: 10/100 Mbps
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V,50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
- Connect legacy PBX systems to VoIP services or remote sites over private VoIP links
- Connect IP PBX systems to legacy TDM services
- Phased transition from Legacy PBX to IP PBX
Yeastar Neogate TE100 is Compatible with:
- Microsoft Lync
There are no reviews yet.