Yeastar P560 VoIP PBX Phone System description
The technologically advanced Yeastar P560 IP PBX System combines telephony interfaces, business features, administration and security, and Unified Communications, to enhance the future scalability of SMEs.Its Quad-Core processor, robust Unified Communications, and excellent interoperability enable you to maximize productivity at work.
Yeastar P560 IP PBX System has a built-in Yeastar Remote Management Tool which is available to save you from technical headaches while reducing IT and maintenance costs.
Yeastar P560 IP PBX System Dubai Phone System provides you with a highly secure platform to monitor and manage your PBX systems remotely and centrally. The high-performing PBX Phone System uses security algorithms such as configuration files that utilize SRTP and TLS call encryption to make your conversations secure.
PBX PLUS SUPERIOR PBX FEATURES
Yeastar P560 IP PBX System Dubai delivers more than SMEs expect from any other average business phone system when it comes to functionalities. It is equipped with a full – feature set which can not only handle daily business calls but also sophisticated call operations, thus meeting the communication needs of vast and numerous SMEs. Get a premium solution with IVR, call queue, call recording, conference, and many other advanced PBX features.
PBX PLUS UC CLIENTS
You can easily access a comprehensive suite of call, conference, voicemail, presence, enterprise contacts, and collaboration from a single interface using mobile phones, desktops, and web browsers, all while using your highly efficient Yeastar P560, thanks to its built-in Linkus UC Clients which has been designed to enhance communication experience and efficiency. Employees can stay connected with colleagues and customers, at any time and from anywhere they are.
Yeastar P560 IP PBX System CALL FEATURES
- CALL TRANSFER
This advanced feature of the Yeastar P560 Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
- CALL WAITING
You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Yeastar P560 Phone, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
- CALL HOLDING
You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Yeastar P560.
Why the Yeastar P560?
- Optimum flexibility to meet diversified needs
- Easily engage your employees and customers in a distributed world
- Enjoy streamlined operations with visual call activities
- The Yeastar P560 is equipped with a panel-based administration that simplifies your communication needs
- Its granular permission is based on user roles
- It is pioneered in excellent and consistent user experience
- It has a remarkable functionality for SMEs at a pocket – friendly price
- Exceptional performance is powered by refined hardware
- It comes with an embedded security mechanism to minimize system vulnerabilities
- It is an integrated model that embraces more possibilities and advancements.
Yeastar P560 IP PBX System Specification
- Base Users/Max Users : 100/200
- Max Concurrent Calls : 30/60
- Base/ Max Call Centre Agents : 100/200
- Max FXS Ports : 8
- Max FXO/BRI Ports : 8
- The Max GSM /3G/4G Ports : 4
- Max E1/T1/J1 Ports : 1
- Expandable D30 : 1
- Transport Protocol : UDP, TLS, TCP, SRTP
- Voice Codec : G711(alaw/ulaw) ,G722,G726,G729A,GSM, Speex,ADPCM,iLBC
- Video Codec : H263, H263P,H264, MPEG4
- DTMF : In – band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO
- NFC Read/Write : Yes
- Ethernet Interfaces : 2 × (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Hard Disk : 1 SATA(up to 2TB)
- USB : 1( up to 2TB)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V
- 50/60Hz 1.5A max
- Size(L*W*H)cm : 44 × 25.2 × 4.4
- Weight : 2.5kg
- Form Factor : 1U Rackmount
- Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
- Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
- Humidity : 10 – 90% non-condensing