Yeastar S50 – S-Series VoIP PBX description
Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX Phone is a compact and full-featured IP-PBX for up to 50 users and 25 concurrent calls. Yeastar S50 IP PBX comes in a 19″ 1U rack-mountable chassis and is capable of supporting ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSM connectivity. Powered by the latest processor technology, Yeastar’s S-Series PBX is a trust worthy telephone system with one of the highest MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) in the industry. Based on Asterisk 13, S-Series is born to be powerful and constantly meeting your needs.
Part of Yeastar’s latest S-Series VoIP PBX line, it is easy to install, simple to manage and built to perform. You can save time with fast installation and maintenance because Yeastar’s S-series PBX can be streamlined using their advanced auto-configuration, auto-detect and plug-and-play capabilities. They are also easily controlled and configured via intuitive and graphical UI and point-and-click online configuration panel. Everything can be managed via any internet enabled device.
Yeastar S-Series S50 IP Phone System provides flexible telephony interfaces combination while allowing for future scalability with unique modular design. Besides the built-in rich SIP capabilities, S-Series lets you decide what types of extensions and physical trunks you need in your telephone system. When your business grows, adding more users and concurrent calls is also possible with S-Series. With Yeastar S-Series, all the telephony interfaces are modular and customizable, whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G, or E1/T1/PRI.
Yeastar phone Highlights:
- Up to 50 users and 25 concurrent calls
- Includes 50 SIP trunks
- Add module cards to activate additional ports up to 8 Analog, 8 BRI, and 4 GSM
- Includes 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 2.1-18.5W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
There are no reviews yet.